The resource, placed in the QHSE department, will be engaged in carrying out the following activities:
-Take care of the technical safety of plants (Technical Plant Analysis);
-Support production departments in the design and execution of safety systems with related training and monitoring of the execution of activities;
- Interface with production personnel with relative analysis and development of operating instructions and their implementation;
-Supporting and the continuous improvement team and department in the analysis of machine and industrial plant documentation, contributing to the development of improvement processes throughout the company;
-Identification and execution and planning of all safety projects;
-Active collaboration in the preparation and execution of safety and quality audits, as part of an integrated safety system;
-Supporting the team in conducting projects and events aimed at the dissemination of safety in the company;
- Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or related and equivalent degree programs;
- Excellent knowledge of Office package and Excellent knowledge of technical drawing software (autocad);
- Excellent knowledge of both spoken and written English (minimum required level B2);
- Experience of at least 2 years in similar positions;
-Aspp and/or Rspp qualification preferred;
- Aptitude for teamwork;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Spirit of initiative;
- Ability to organize work by prioritizing activities.
Place of work: Castellina M.ma (PI)
Salary: Ral 35-40K + Ticket Restaurant + transport allowance.
Knauf is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of modern insulation materials, drylining systems, plasters & accessories, thermal insulation composite systems, paints, floor screed, floor systems, construction equipment and tools. With more than 250 production facilities and sales organizations in over 86 countries, 35,000 employees worldwide, and sales of 10 billion Euro (in 2019), the Knauf Group is offering a range of career opportunities – in Europe, the USA, South America, Russia, Asia, and Africa.