Knauf is looking for 2 figures to be placed in the Technical Department, who will be engaged in carrying out the following activities:
- Training on Drywall Systems, Knauf products, and their use;
- In-depth study of static, seismic, thermal, acoustic and fire prevention issues as applied to Drywall Systems;
- Application of Knauf Dry Systems within design solutions;
- In-depth knowledge and evaluation of systems required by the market;
- Acquisition of skills on competitor analysis;
- Product compliance training on technical documentation management and proper CE marking;
- Support in product test management and system certifications;
- Support in the technical development of digital platforms;
- Collaboration in the development of special projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Construction/Civil Engineering, Architecture
- Excellent knowledge of Office package
- Excellent knowledge of technical drawing software (Autocad)
- Excellent knowledge of both spoken and written English (minimum required level B2)
- Knowledge of ANIT Pan and Echo software;
-Willingness to work in Team;
- Strong results orientation;
- Strong Problem Solving skills;
- Spirit of initiative;
- Ability to organize work by prioritizing activities.
Place of work: Castellina M.ma (PI)
Salary: 700 Euro + Ticket Restaurant + transport allowance.
Knauf is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of modern insulation materials, drylining systems, plasters & accessories, thermal insulation composite systems, paints, floor screed, floor systems, construction equipment and tools. With more than 250 production facilities and sales organizations in over 86 countries, 35,000 employees worldwide, and sales of 10 billion Euro (in 2019), the Knauf Group is offering a range of career opportunities – in Europe, the USA, South America, Russia, Asia, and Africa.