the new resource will be part of the Sales Force Knauf Italy and will focus on construction sites
- application of commercial policies
- report on competitors' policies
- management and development of the customer platform
- responsible of the sales BDG for the competence channel
- collaboration with the Technical Dept.
- management of agencies
- enhancement of market shares
- coverage of sales channels
- drafting of a montlhy sales planning
- technical diploma or degree in Building Engineering or Architecture
- fluent English
- professional skills: sale of value-added goods and services in the construction market or premium products in other markets
- use of office applications
- strong entrepreneurship, autonomy, dynamism and teamwork skills
Knauf is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of modern insulation materials, drylining systems, plasters & accessories, thermal insulation composite systems, paints, floor screed, floor systems, construction equipment and tools. With more than 250 production facilities and sales organizations in over 86 countries, 35,000 employees worldwide, and sales of 10 billion Euro (in 2019), the Knauf Group is offering a range of career opportunities – in Europe, the USA, South America, Russia, Asia, and Africa.
Performance, Competence and Motivation. Knauf employees play an important role in the success of the company. Their performance, competence and motivation are based on the implementation of Knauf values of entrepreneurship, dedication, collaboration and humanity during their daily work. Individual performance contributes to our collective success as a team. This is the basis for the growth of the Knauf Group.
Are you willing to take up the challenge and grow in this reality?