the new resource will be part of the Sales Force Knauf Italy and will focus on construction sites
- promotion and prescription of advanced building systems
with particular focus on Knauf Aquapanel System
- lead generation: creation of specifications, management of offers, material supplies, updating of the Lead Management Program
- technical support to designers, applicators, construction companies
- direct responsibility for sales in constructions site channel
- graduated in Civil / Construction Engineering / Architecture
- fluent English
- professional skills: sale of value-added goods and services in the construction market or premium products in other markets
- strong entrepreneurship and aptitude for problem solving
- experience in managing processes and dynamics of constructions sites
Knauf is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of modern insulation materials, drylining systems, plasters & accessories, thermal insulation composite systems, paints, floor screed, floor systems, construction equipment and tools. With more than 250 production facilities and sales organizations in over 86 countries, 35,000 employees worldwide, and sales of 10 billion Euro (in 2019), the Knauf Group is offering a range of career opportunities – in Europe, the USA, South America, Russia, Asia, and Africa.
Performance, Competence and Motivation. Knauf employees play an important role in the success of the company. Their performance, competence and motivation are based on the implementation of Knauf values of entrepreneurship, dedication, collaboration and humanity during their daily work. Individual performance contributes to our collective success as a team. This is the basis for the growth of the Knauf Group.
Are you willing to take up the challenge and grow in this reality?